Tickets are Now on Sale!
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Shopping will also be available during our event from Beautycounter! Annie Sullivan, will be donating 10% of all sales from our event to the INN!
We've partnered with a really great company, How Cute is That, that's going to walk us through making our very own Monogram Tote Bag! Choose from 6 different colors - Hot Pink, Kelly Green, Black, Red Navy Blue and White. You can choose to do 1 color along with white in center as shown in the invitation or 2 different colors - for example Kelly Green and Navy Blue. And of course, your monogram will be nestled in between the stripes towards the top.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
- The cost of this event is $60 per person. The price includes snacks (both savory & sweet), water bottles, cocktails and all tools and supplies you'll need to make your monogram tote bag
- All snacks and cocktails will be individually wrapped and prepackaged to enjoy during our event.
- There will be TWO separate sessions with no more than 15 ladies at each session. The sessions offered will be 5:30 - 7 PM and 7:30 - 9 PM. The date of the event will be Tuesday, July 28th with a rain date of Wednesday, July 29th.
- It will take place outside in Tara Zysopoulos' (our new First Vice President!) backyard. Once your ticket for the event is confirmed, final details will be sent to you with the address.
HERE'S HOW TO SIGN UP - to sign up please follow the steps below:
1. Please send an email to Tara at GCSecondVP@gmail.com with the following title "Ladies Monogram Tote Bag - I WANT TO ATTEND!"
2. In your email please specify which time slot you'd like to attend - the 5:30 - 7 PM OR the 7:30 - 9 PM. Also please include your two color choices along with your 2 or 3 letter monogram. All letters will be the same size - therefore please provide them as follows - First Name, Middle Name, Last Name OR First Name, Last Name. For example, Tara Lynn Zysopoulos, would be listed as TLZ OR TZ.
3. Once your email is sent, you will receive an email back from Tara within 24 hours (don't be worried if you don't get a response back immediately, we promise we'll respond to you!)
4. Tara will respond back and let you know whether or not your slot is secured. Tickets will be secured in the order in which they are requested, as Tara will be giving tickets based on the timestamp of each email she receives. If your slot is secured, Tara will provide you with instructions on how to pay for your ticket. You will have 24 hours to pay for your ticket. If we do not receive payment within 24 hours, your slot may be given up to the next person on the waiting list.
SAFETY MEASURES - The health and safety of our community is of paramount importance. We are taking measures to ensure this event is safe and all guests are adequately distanced.
- Workshop stations will be set up at least 6 feet apart.
- The event will be held outside and no more than 15 guests at each session
- Guests will wear gloves for the entire event
- If/when getting closer than 6 feet, guests will wear masks
- We ask you bring your own gloves and mask, please
- Tables and any reusable tools will be sanitized before each workshop session
- Individual drinks will be available
-- Every person has their own level of comfort, so it is up to you to decide whether you are comfortable with the safety measures being taken --