Tickets are Now on Sale!
We've partnered with a really great company, Hometown Flower Company, that's going to walk us through making our very own beautiful floral arrangements for us to take home! This 90 minute workshop will introduce you to the beautiful seasonal flowers that grow right here on Long Island. Choose from a selection of locally-grown flowers, displayed in the Hometown Flower Truck, a vintage 1976 baby blue Ford pick-up truck, re-imagined as a mobile flower stand, and participate in a guided workshop to build your own floral arrangement that reflects your own personal style and personality.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
- The cost of this event is $85 per person. The price includes snacks, cocktails and all tools and supplies, as well as a vase and packaging for your flower arrangement.
- All snacks and cocktails will be individually wrapped and prepackaged to enjoy during our event.
- There will be TWO separate sessions with no more than 15 ladies at each session. The sessions offered will be 5:30 - 7 PM and 7:30 - 9 PM. The date of the event will be Thursday, July 9th with a rain date of Friday, July 10th.
- It will take place outside in Emily Kasel's (our new President!) backyard. Once your ticket for the event is confirmed, final details will be sent to you with the address.
HERE'S HOW TO SIGN UP - to sign up please follow the steps below
1. Please send an email to Emily at GCPhilanthropic@gmail.com with the following title "Ladies Night Floral Arrangement - I WANT TO ATTEND!"
2. In your email please specify which time slot you'd like to attend - the 5:30 - 7 PM OR the 7:30 - 9 PM.
3. Once your email is sent, you will receive an email back from Emily within 24 hours (don't be worried if you don't get a response back immediately, we promise we'll respond to you!)
4. Emily will respond back and let you know whether or not your slot is secured. Tickets will be secured in the order in which they are requested, as Emily will be giving tickets based on the timestamp of each email she receives. If your slot is secured, Emily will provide you with instructions on how to pay for your ticket. You will have 24 hours to pay for your ticket. If we do not receive payment within 24 hours, your slot may be given up to the next person on the waiting list.
SAFETY MEASURES - The health and safety of our community is of paramount importance. We are taking measures to ensure this event is safe and all guests are adequately distanced.
- Workshop stations will be set up at least 6 feet apart.
- The event will be held outside and no more than 15 guests at each session
- Guests will wear gloves for the entire event
- If/when getting closer than 6 feet, guests will wear masks
- We ask you bring your own gloves and mask, please
- Tables and any reusable tools will be sanitized before each workshop session
- Individual drinks will be available
-- Every person has their own level of comfort, so it is up to you to decide whether you are comfortable with the safety measures being taken --