Tickets are Now on Sale!
The refund policy for this specific event is as follows. After purchasing your tickets, if you wish to cancel your spots, you have until October 1st by end of day to do so. The amount refunded to you will be the amount paid minus Paypal fees. If you request to cancel after the 1st, you may choose to try and sell your tickets via our Facebook page.
We would love for you to join us for the biggest couples event of the season. It will take place at the Carltun in Eisenhower Park under a beautiful tent outdoors. We'll start the night out with 1 hour of open bar cocktails, followed by a 4-course sit down Food & Wine Pairing Dinner. Speakers from Frederick Wildman & Sons will be there to walk us through each delicious course. We'll also have some wonderful raffles and silent auctions so please remember to bring some extra cash for those!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
- The cost of this event is $120 per person/$240 per couple.
- This will be a 2 day event in order to observe and follow all social distancing rules & regulations surround COVID.
- Each night will be only 25 couples (50 people total) with assigned seating.
- When purchasing your tickets you will have the opportunity to request who you would like to sit with.
- The Carltun will have alternative food options for those who have any nut or gluten allergies along with any vegetarian present.
- The Welcoming Club will have the entire patio space off of their beautiful Gold Coast room. Therefore the only guests that will be on the patio and under the tent will be our group.
HERE'S HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS- to sign up please follow the steps below:
1. Please send an email to Tara at GCFirstVP@gmail.com with the following title "Couples Food & Wine Pairing Dinner - WE WANT TO ATTEND!"
2. In your email please specify the following information:
+ What date you would like to attend, the 16th or the 17th
+ How many tickets you would like to purchase
+ If there are any other couples you'd like to request to sit with, please specify their first and last names. We will do our best to accomodate any seating requests that you have.
3. Once we receive your email, you will receive an email back from Tara within 24 hours (don't be worried if you don't get a response back immediately, we promise we'll respond to you!)
4. Tara will respond back with a link that once clicked on, you'll be able to complete the purchase of your tickets. Once payment is received your spots will officially be confirmed.
5. You will have 24 hours to pay for your tickets. If we do not receive payment within 24 hours, your slots may be given up to the next couple(s) on the waiting list.
SAFETY MEASURES - The health and safety of our community is of paramount importance. We are taking measures to ensure this event is safe and all guests are adequately distanced.
- There will be no more than 10 people at a table and each table will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Guests must wear their masks until they are seated at their assigned table.
- When getting up from your table to use the bathroom or socialize with others, your masks must be put back on.
- Hand sanitizer will be present throughout the area in addition to the restrooms.
-- Every person has their own level of comfort, so it is up to you to decide whether you are comfortable with the safety measures being taken --